Triyog Alumni Society (T.A.S) is an NGO registered organization representing the alumnus of one of the leading private schools of Nepal, Triyog Higher Secondary School. It is formed to provide a platform for all the members of Triyog family and affiliated social organizations in order to work collectively for the welfare of the community.
T.A.S was initiated by Mr. Abiral Khatri who is also the Founder and President when he organized the 1st Ex-Students Meet Up followed by Earthquake Relief Program in 2015 by reuniting the alumni for a social cause. In 14th February 2016, the alumni was formally registered as an NGO in four different government offices including the Social Welfare Council. With a network of over 1000 alumni worldwide, T.A.S has been able to help 12,000 people in need with its unique collaboration with the government and civil societies.
Objectives of TAS
• To bridge the gap between students, professionals and social organization in order to work collectively for the social welfare.
• To cooperate with several communities and civil societies and work for the benefit of underprivileged people.
• To provide a platform for students and members with networking and career building opportunities.
Timeline of Triyog Alumni Society:
1. 1st Ex-Students Meet up, 6th March 2015- moderated and by the initiated by Abiral Khatri with a presence of 60 ex-students.
2. “Farewell Awareness Program for SLC Batch 2015”, 3rd April 2015”- with a theme of ‘bonds don’t die as time flies’
3. April 2015-“Triyog for Quake Victims Project 2015” a 15 days relief/rescue project reaching 7 victimized districts, 2000 victims of Nepal with the support from more than 300 volunteers and donors.
4. Chinese New Year Celebration in collaboration with AIESEC. On July 2015 T.A.S invited 8 Chinese students from AIESEC to share about Chinese culture and festival to the students of grade 4 to 7 of Triyog.
5. 8th September 2015- Executive Body Election for Alumni, formation of the current team being formed in a resolution passed by 53 ex-students.
6. 5th September, 2015-Logo Making Competition and Reunion – With a theme of ‘Your Decision Makes a Change’ whereby 197 ex-students came and made the event successful.
7. 14th February 2016- Legally registered as an NGO in 4 government offices including Social Welfare Council.
8. 6th August 2016- TAS Free Health Camp and Blood Donation. 88 pints of blood donated to Nepal Red Cross Society and 100 patients treated by Alumni Doctors.
9. 19th August 2017- TAS Disaster Relief Initiative” in coordination with the National Emergency Center. Organized Fund Raising Concert, Rallies, Collected Donations and Relief sent to 10,000 victims.
10. 14th February 2018- TAS Official Website Launched. www.tas.org.np
Total Students Involved with TAS
No one is online right now